Getting reliable market information relevant to your business vertical / industry / sector can be a both tiresome and expensive task; especially if you are looking for information in regards to establishing your business in a foreign market you often have to depend on external sources, i.e. professional consultancies, government agencies, embassies etc., whom, more often that not, are charging hefty rates. To accommodate the those who are unwilling or unable to pay such lofty rates, our professionals have created special Information Packages keeping in mind the professional and financial needs and requirements of small and medium enterprises, worldwide.
The Information Packages contains various levels of intelligence depending on what your current desire and requirements are, and most importantly, are compiled in a collective manner based on multiple sources delivered in one combined report for you as per the vertical/s and country / region you wish to receive information on.
The packages have basic levels of information on the vertical/s, the market/s and vendors within a given territory. More comprehensive information including government policies and online support from our teams are available in the higher leveled packages. Details of the content of each package are given here below :
Basics Packages :
1. General information & market overview on 1 vertical in 1 country / state, list of names of 10 biggest vendors in the chosen vertical.
2. General information and market overview of 2 verticals in 2 countries / states, list of 10 biggest venders per vertical with general contact details. Online support for 2 Q&A’s per month.
Intermediate Packages :
3. Intermediate level market analysis and information on 2 verticals in 2 countries, list of 10 biggest vendors per vertical per country / state with general contact details. General information on government policies per country / state. Online support for up to 5 Q&A’s per month.
4. Intermediate level information and market overview of 5 verticals in 5 countries, list of 20 biggest vendors per vertical, per country with general contact details and a contact name. General information on government policies per vertical, per country. Online support for up to 10 Q&A’s per month.
Full Packages :
5. Detailed market analysis and information on up to 5 verticals within 1 region, i.e. USA / EU/ Russia / China / Australia / MENA etc., list of up to 50 biggest vendors per vertical with details of direct contact name and full contact details. Full details of government policies per vertical per country. Full online support with up to 15 Q&A’s per month.
6. Detailed market analysis and information on up to 10 verticals within 1 region, i.e. USA / EU / Russia / China / Australia / MENA etc., list of up to 100 biggest vendors per vertical with details of direct contact name and full contact details. Full details of government policies per vertical, per country. Full online support with up to 20 Q&A’s per month.
Additional Premium Services :
1. Unlimited Q&A’s with 24/7 online support
2. Unlimited Q&A’s answered one-to-one in person at client’s residence by one of our Group official and also personal representation of / for the client on ground, worldwide.*
*N.B. : All travel, lodging and boarding are to be paid on actuals, for min. 1 CWIIL Group official for up to 4 working hours per day, 5 days per week, excluding public holidays, weekends, local / regional / national / international holidays.
Prices for the Information Packages starts @ €149 per month, which can be paid 1, 3, 6 or 12 months in advance – a Special Summer Discount of 25% until August 15th, 2013, on all orders of min. 12 months paid in advance.
Information Packages are available worldwide for any / all the verticals that CWIIL Group is present in which include, but is not limited to, infrastructure, EPC, power, legal, media, astro, aviation, technology, IT / ITES, pest control, real estate, hospitals, medicine & health, events & entertainment, education, manpower, shipping, oil & gas, chemicals, gems & jewelry, bullion trade & financing, funding & investment, mergers & acquisitions, business & legal consultancy & solutions, takeover & revival of sick units, and public private partnerships, to name a few. If your specific vertical / industry / sector is not mentioned above, please do not hesitate to inquire and we would do our best to accommodate you subject to our Group policies, terms and conditions.
Feel free to contact our teams with any queries or for further information – you are welcome to seek our advice or counsel on various matters, which for the record are always provided free of charge, as all our businesses are 100% transparent and based on the four corners of prevailing laws.
Consulting the teams of professionals in any unit of CWIIL Group of Companies, for any / all your business intelligence matters, ensures advise based on highest level of knowledge which are given to you by a team of select research-oriented experts whom each will do their own assessing of your matter, and also assess it together, thus ensuring that in case a mistake has been made by one, it will be noticed and corrected even before it is being passed on to you. Receiving incorrect and unknowledgeable legal advice can be disastrous and thus should be avoided.
Remember, no problem has a quick fix solution. Thus, always ensure to consult highly knowledgeable group of professionals whom would provide you with a collective advice, never individual advice. This form of group advise and approach is unique with all CWIIL Group Services, Solutions, Products and Projects, and is in tune with the overall Management Philosophy of all CWIIL Group Companies.
For Further Queries Feel Free to Contact :
For any / all other Queries :
CWIIL Group Global Regional Headquarters Denmark,
Address : No. 1, Klokkebjergevej, DK6900 Skjern, Denmark
Voice : +45.5148.3608
Fax : +45.7014.1498
Email : email@example.com
Web : www.cwiilgroup.eu
Office Hours :
Monday to Friday : 10.00 – 17.00 CET.
Saturday : 10.00 – 14.00 CET.
Sunday : Closed.
The Corporate Communications Team would require minimum a fortnight for Reviewing & Responding to Queries, which please note.